Yesterday Sage turned 2 months old! Today we had her shots. I HATE taking my babies for their shots, I always feel so bad for them :(
Her shots were this morning, and she has pretty much slept for the rest of the day. She did wake up at about 2:30pm, screaming, and I tried to feed her, but she didn't want to eat, she just kept screaming. I gave her some Tylenol, she burped and spit up (probably throwing up most of the Tylenol), kept screaming for probably another 10 minutes, then finally went back to sleep.
At 2 months old, Sage weighs 11lbs 11ozs, and is 22 3/4 inches long! She is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight.
Sage is still sleeping good at night, usually going for 6-9 hours. She is also still eating every 2-3 hours during the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment