Sometimes I feel like I am constantly taking one step forward and two steps back.
I will have a really good day, getting lots done around the house, and keeping the chaos to a minimum, and then the next day it will all fall apart. The kids will be bouncing off the walls, fighting and destroying the house, and I will get NOTHING done off of my ever-growing "to do" list!
I have been doing really well with my exercising and eating better. I even managed to lose 1.5 pounds this week! Today however, I have absolutely NO motivation or desire to work out, and all I want to do is eat junk.
Why can't I ever just stay consistent? Why can't I consistently exercise, eat healthy, and be productive around the house? Is it really that hard, or is it just me?!
2 comments:
Don't worry, it's not just you! I need to be "go, go, go" all day long or everything will fall apart and I just have 2! The other day I was feeling sick and the girls were STILL both in pajamas at 2pm!!! And then, of course, I was behind on EVERYTHING the next day!
it is really that hard- you're not alone
:-)
shen
Post a Comment