Wednesday, November 18, 2009

7 week check-up!

So it was supposed to be a 6 week check-up, but the doctor was away, so it was a 7 week check-up :)

Sage is up to 11lbs 1oz, and 22.5 inches!! She is in the 75th percentile for both weight and length! Both Gairod and I have noticed lately that she seems to be getting so much bigger, and she is!

Except for a cold, she is healthy as a horse!

I had my postpartum check-up on Tuesday, and everything is good!

On a bad note, I am still totally struggling with my weight. I am just NOT losing anything, and I still have so much belly fat that I look pregnant still. I hate it! I bought a nursing cover from a lady today, and I just left the kids in the Suburban while I ran up to her house. She asked me when I was due. When I said my baby is 7 weeks old, she said "Oh sorry! I have that problem too!" She was skinny as a rail - she did NOT have that problem!

I KNOW I need to cut back on my eating, but I am struggling so much! Halloween was bad, because we got SO much candy, and I don't want the kids eating that much candy, so I ended up eating most of it! Now that it's pretty much gone, I told myself I would start eating healthy. Well, yesterday I got groceries, and of course they have all the Christmas chocolates out, and there was cookies in the bakery, and I have been so stressed and tired this week, that I bought all kinds of stuff that I SHOULDN'T have!! Then I get home and I am mad at myself for it.

I have also been planning on getting up early and exercising, but again, with everyone being sick, I am SO tired, and it just hasn't happened.

I know I am full of excuses, and I just need to get my butt in gear, stop feeling sorry for myself, and do what I need to do to lose the weight!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Woman, people STILL ask me if Im pregnant! And I havent been in over 2 yrs....I dont think I will EVER have a flat tummy again. I weigh the same as I did b4 the pregnacy, but I have a big belly!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...