It is time for me to get SERIOUS about weight loss! Tomorrow will be 8 weeks since Sage was born, and I am at the same weight I was at 2 weeks after she was born. So in the last 6 weeks, I haven't really accomplished anything. Just as I predicted, my weight has gone up a pound or two one week, then down a pound or two the next. I am sick of it, and I want to start seeing some actual progress!!
I ordered some Jillian Michaels workout DVD's. She's one of the trainers on Biggest Loser - LOVE that show! But while I wait for them to get here, and figure out when I am actually going to fit in working out, I am going to focus on my eating.
I am going to start off with two seemingly simple things, that I KNOW will make a big difference for me.
#1 - NO more eating in the evening.
#2 - NO more snacking on junk during the day.
I have GOT to lose this weight. I don't want to be a fat mom, I don't want to be the lady who still looks pregnant a year after having her baby. I want to feel better about myself, I want to feel more self confident!
2 comments:
Good luck! I love Biggest Loser too, let me know if her DVD is any good!
I've heard from a few people that her "30 day shred" one is supposed to be REALLY good, and that's one of the ones I got, so I am excited to try it out!
Post a Comment