Yesterday, I got my workout DVD's in the mail!
Today I am going to start the "30 Day Shred". It is a 30 day workout, that gets progressively harder as you go along. On the package it claims that you can lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days, so I guess we will see!! If I start today, 30 days will take me to December 23rd. So I am hoping to be at least a little bit slimmer by Christmas! :)
The one thing I have been struggling to figure out is, WHEN I am going to workout. Should I get up early and do it in the morning? Should I do it in the evening after the kids are in bed? Those are pretty much my only options right now. Since I already get up to shower at 6:00am, and Sage is still unpredictable as to when she is going to need to eat in the morning (sometimes she is up at 5:30am to eat), I have decided to try doing it in the evening. If that doesn't work, I will try switching to the morning.
I am very excited to start this, and I am really hoping that I will continue with it! lol!
1 comment:
I have that DVD and love it! It's a great work out but I'm in the same boat, no time, no energy LOL!
Post a Comment