Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is it EVER going to end?!?!

At about 1:00pm today, I got a call from Jade's teacher. Her stomach wasn't feeling good, and she wanted to come home. Great. I got my mother-in-law to go pick her up from school. She took a bucket, and went down to her room to have a nap. A few hours later she came up stairs, with puke in her bucket. The only good thing about her being sick, is that at least she is old enough to hit the bucket!

So now everyone has had it except me (and maybe not Sage, but she is hard to tell). I am SO paranoid that I am going to get it. I have been feeling a little bit queasy the last two days, but not tons, more like how I feel in early pregnancy! lol! I think it might just be my mind making me feel sick, because I am so afraid to get sick. I can totally picture myself sitting on the couch, nursing Sage, and puking into a bucket. Doesn't that sound like it would be fun?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...