It's happening again. That uncontrollable feeling of wanting another baby. Sage isn't even 6 weeks old yet, and it's back!
Right after having Sage I felt content. I was happy with our family size, happy with the gender mix up, happy with everything. I felt done. Now all of a sudden I am getting that urge again, to have just one more baby.
Maybe it's because I feel very content and happy right now. Everything seems to be running very smoothly, and I feel very in control. I don't feel overwhelmed or stressed, so in the back of my mind I think "I could handle one more!"
I need to get rid of this urge, because I KNOW Gairod would NEVER agree to another baby. It took a lot of convincing to get him to agree to #5, and one of our terms were that that would be it, NO more.
I think I have a problem. I think I'm addicted to being pregnant and having babies!
Will I EVER really feel done? Maybe I am just scared to move on to the next phase of life? If I had one more baby, would I again want one more after that?
I don't know, but I need to somehow get rid of these feeling!
4 comments:
Wow. Um, please god don't let me feel that way. I have to be done.
I want another soooooo badly!! :)
lol Mira, I don't think everyone feels this way, especially when they already have 5 kids!! I must be a freak or something! lol!
Jennifer, we need to figure out some way to convince our husbands......but somehow I think you will have an easier time with that than I will! Good luck!!
HAHA! Unfortunately I don't think I'll have an easier time, my husband is VERY stubborn! I'm hoping in a year or so I can start to change his mind though- I just have to keep him from wanting to do anything drastic until then!
Post a Comment