For some reason the last few days I have had a major urge to clean, organize and de-clutter my entire house! Unfortunately, the frustrating part, is that I DO NOT have the time to do it! lol!
I don't know WHY I all of a sudden have all this motivation, but it is great! :)
Our house is so small, and full of stuff, that I am constantly trying to re-organize, get rid of stuff, and make better use of what little space we have.
Yesterday I was working on our front entrance. They are FINALLY done our road, so we can park in front of our house again, and use our front door! YAY!
I reorganized and cleaned out our jackets, and hats/mitts. Only having one small closet for 7 peoples worth of jackets, shoes, snow pants, hats and mitts, definitely makes it tricky to keep it clean and organized!
No comments:
Post a Comment