Friday, November 20, 2009

I wish he would understand.

Sometimes I just wish Gairod would understand. He really doesn't seem to get how physically, mentally, and emotionally draining it is looking after 5 kids all day.

I love my kids, and I love being a stay-at-home mom, but sometimes I need a break. Unfortunately, I very rarely actually get a break.

Between work and all his activities, it seems like Gairod hardly ever has time for me or the kids, and it doesn't really seem like he cares either.

I know it's my own fault, because when I was pushing for #5, I said that I would look after the kids, and he could still do his stuff. But I guess in the back of my mind, I always kind of though he would WANT to do stuff with the kids.

He doesn't seem to realize that I need time away from the kids as well. I truly believe that I could be a better wife and mother, if I got a little bit more help and support.

1 comment:

Nothing shocks me anymore... said...

I feel you Jenn! I went from working full time with 1 to sahm to 3 under 3. He went to work every day and did not understand my fatigue and frustration. The month the twins turned 2 he took a new job and started to work from home. About 2 months later the wife of a buddy if his montioned how he was so amazed by how much I do all day! He told his buddy how much I do and how much it takes to run the place and keep after the kids... I was like " Wish he took the time to tell me that"
Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...