Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Continued!

Halloween morning I dressed the kids up in their costumes and took pictures (see previous post!). I figured that would be better then trying to get pictures before we go trick-or-treating, when everyone would be bundled up, hot, and I would be rushed.

Then Gairod and the kids cleaned out the pumpkin (I was feeding Sage, and taking pictures! lol). This was the first year that the triplets were actually old enough to understand the concept of Halloween, and were excited to participate in all the activities!!

Cole trying to take the top off the pumpkin - BEFORE it was cut! lol!
Hayden intently watching Gairod cut the pumpkin!
I love the look of disgust on Hayden's face! lol!
Again, Hayden looks disgusted, but he really did enjoy it!
After our pumpkin was cleaned out, we went to Kody and Kim's house for our annual "Pumpkin Carving Party". Gairod carved our pumpkin, Jade cleaned out and carved another pumpkin - all by herself, Sage slept in her wrap the whole time, and the triplets ran around and ate WAY to many cookies, jello, cupcakes, candy, and other assorted treats! lol!
Jade cleaning out her pumpkin!
Jade's pumpkin that she did ALL by herself!
Gairod's pumpkin (it's Pablo!)
Our family of mini pumpkins!
After the party, we came home, and the kids had quiet time (Hayden fell asleep). Then we had supper, got the kids dressed up, and headed out trick-or-treating! This was the first year that the triplets actually trick-or-treated. We have taken them out every other year, but they have always just stayed in their stroller, while Jade trick-or-treated. It was SO cute watching them all run up to the houses, and yell "trick-or-treat!" We trick-or-treated for 2 whole hours!! They got WAY too much candy, and EVERYONE was exhausted when we got home! All in all, it was a GREAT Halloween!! :)
All the kids trick-or-treating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...