Saturday, November 21, 2009

She slept through the night!!!

Sage is not even 8 weeks old yet, and she SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!! Last night she ate at around 8:30pm, and I put her to bed shortly after that. She didn't get up to eat until 5:30am!!! That is 9 HOURS between feeds! :) :) :)

2 comments:

Mira said...

WOOOO-HOOOO! Baner moment! Yay mommy! Here's to it becoming a habit!

Special K said...

Wow! I think Logan was 9 MONTHS old when he did it. I slept on the futon in his room that night because the night before had been particularly trying and woke up with a start when he hadn't woken me! My sister was an early sleep-through-the night kinda kid. If they don't have tummy issues and are good eaters, and have stimulating days (like any kid with lots of older sibs), then there's a good chance this might be a trend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...