Let's see, where did I leave off with all the sickness?........Oh yeah, Saturday.
So everyone was fine Saturday, so Sunday I started feeding them regular food again. Everyone was fine, but still not eating very much, and still not themselves - they just seemed more tired and cranky.
Sunday night, at about 10pm, Cole started crying. I went in to see what was the matter, and discovered that he had thrown up ALL over his bed!! So I yelled for Gairod, and we stared the clean up process. After everything was all cleaned up, we brought him out to the couch for a while, to see if he was going to throw up any more. He seemed fine, so after about an hour, we put him back to bed. The rest of the night was fine, with no more incidents!
Monday, everyone was still a bit out of sorts, but otherwise fine. Gairod was supposed to be working late. He called me at about 7pm, and said he was on his way home, and that he felt like crap, and had already thrown up once! Gairod threw up again on his way home, and again at around midnight.
I ended up spending the night on the couch, because Sage was being SO fussy and wouldn't let me put her down. She is fighting a cold, AGAIN! She would fall asleep in my arms, and as soon as I layed her down, she would wake right up screaming, and it would take me 15 minutes to get her settled down again, in my arms. After repeating this process until 12am, I finally just decided to sleep with her on the couch. I would have just brought her into our bed, but with Gairod being sick, I didn't want to increase her chances of getting sick too!
Tuesday (yesterday), Gairod stayed home from work, and pretty much stayed in bed sleeping all day. He wasn't throwing up anymore, but still felt crappy. By early evening, he was starting to perk up a bit more.
At about 4:30am, I was out on the couch feeding Sage, and I heard Cole wake up and start calling my name. Obviously I couldn't get up, so I finally heard Gairod get up and go in to see what was wrong. Cole was asking for a bucket. So Gairod came out to the kitchen and got him one. As soon as he gave it to Cole, Cole started puking!! He only threw up a bit, and then was okay, and went back to bed.
Today everyone has been fine, but still looking pale, not eating much, and just generally cranky. I am totally going stir crazy with not being able to get out and do anything, and I am also falling SO far behind with everything that needs to be done around here, because between all the sick kids, I am spending most of my time on the couch cuddling!
SO, I am REALLY hoping that by next week we will be ALL better!! And I am praying that I DO NOT get it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment