I have been meaning to update on my sister for a while now, but honestly I just didn't even know where to start. Especially since every time I talk to my mom, which is every couple of days, there is some new drama going on!
Things are not getting better with my sister, in fact they are getting much worse. In September, my sister decided to go back to work, since she was out of money. She had apparently saved up ten thousand dollars while she was pregnant, and has spent it all. On what, I am not sure. So she went back to her job as a waitress at Boston Pizza, working evenings and weekends. So guess who is babysitting Lily? If you guessed my mom, you are right! So now my mom is working full time all day, and coming home and looking after Lily almost every night. Half the time my sister doesn't even come home until 3 or 4 in the morning. The restaurant is NOT open that late, so what she is doing, who knows.
My parents have tried talking to her, but she doesn't listen to anything they say. All she does is yell and fight with them. They want to kick her out so badly, but they are terrified of what would happen to Lily. My sister basically neglects Lily. She is out all night, so what do you think she does all day? She sleeps. And while she sleeps, she leaves Lily in her crib, crying. Lily is 8 months old. She needs interaction, she doesn't need to be stuck in the house with a mom who sleeps all day, and ignores her.
My sister is still sleeping with the Loser, and keeps bringing random people over to my parents house. My mom said she doesn't even feel comfortable in her own home, because she never knows who is going to be there when she wakes up.
My mom is so stressed out, this is seriously killing her. She is physically exhausted from working full time and taking care of Lily all the rest of the time, and she is mentally and emotionally exhausted from all the shit my sister puts her through. It is seriously non-stop drama, and I can't even get into it all, or I would be typing all night!
I keep telling my mom she needs to call social services, and see what they say. She NEEDS to figure out a way to get Lily away from my sister, and kick my sister to the curb. That may sound harsh, but it is what she needs. She will not listen to reason, and just keeps digging herself deeper into a hole. She does NOT need to be dragging Lily, and my mom, down with her.
My mom found pot in her room, and like I said, she is going through money like crazy, so who knows what other drugs she is doing.
She is neglecting Lily, and it sickens me.
2 comments:
That's terrible! Especially since she isn't just hurting herself! I hope things get better soon, some people shouldn't be allowed to have children!
I feel so bad for you, your parents and Lily. This is so sad to me...I have had to work and fight so hard to have my kids and would love to have more and can't unless we decide to adopt. It makes me so sad when parents don't realise what a special blessing their children are and miss out on so much because there needs seem to come before their childrens. Hugs
Post a Comment