Tuesday, November 10, 2009

6 weeks old!

Sage is 6 weeks old today! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! My doctor is away this week, so both of our 6 week check-ups are going to be next week, at 7 weeks.

Sage is doing well. She still has a bit of a cough from her cold, but other than that she is doing fine! She is sleeping well at night for the most part. Last night she went for 6 1/2 hours, and the night before she went for 7!! Sometimes she will only go for 3 or 4 hours though.

I pumped and froze some breast milk for the first time this morning. Well, the first time with THIS baby, since I exclusively pumped for 3 1/2 months with the triplets! I don't plan on giving Sage a bottle anytime soon, but I figured it would be a good idea to have some milk in the freezer "just in case".

Sage is growing. She is not a little newborn baby anymore. She is starting to grow out of some of her newborn, and 0-3 month clothes, and is now wearing some of her 3-6 month outfits.

Sage is starting to be a bit happier when she is awake. She really likes to move, so is happiest if someone is holding and walking or bouncing her, or if she is in her swing. Thank goodness we got a swing! I have never had a swing for ANY of my other babies, but Sage spends A LOT of time in hers - in fact, she is happily napping in it while I type this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...