Sunday, January 2, 2011

A year of purging!

One of my big goals for this year, is to purge, de-clutter, and organize every square inch of this house! I am so tired of constantly feeling like we have too much stuff, and not enough space. I hate getting something new, and having no idea where I am going to put it!

So I am going to really focus on clearing things out - little bits at a time! If I can organize/clean out one shelf/cupboard/drawer each day, it won't seem like such a huge task!

As I get things cleaned out, I want to also try really hard to keep them cleared out and organized. "Live Simply" is going to be my mantra for 2011! :)

1 comment:

Nothing shocks me anymore... said...

I am with you 100%! I have piles separated in my basement already. Church donation facility, local low income daycare, pregnancy crisis center... Next will be closets of mine and husband.. lets move out the stuff that has not been worn in a LONG time!
Good LUCK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...