Wow, what a great first week! I have to pat myself on the back, because seriously, I kicked butt this week! Haha!
All week, I stayed on top of my laundry and weekly house cleaning. I planned and cooked healthy dinners, including 3 new recipes (I really don't like trying new recipes, so this was really good for me!). We got all of our planned school work done, I baked muffins or loafs for snack every day, and I cleaned out and reorganized the kids craft/art stuff, as well as a few other areas. I walked on the treadmill every evening, and stuck to my healthy eating plan - I didn't even cheat once!!
I had such a productive, successful week, it's almost scary!! LOL!
This weekend, we are planning to do a major change to the pantry, and hopefully clear a bunch of boxes out of the garage - if we haven't needed what's in them for the past 2 years (that's almost how long it's been since we boxed everything up and put it in the garage to develop the basement!), we probably don't need it at all, so I want to get rid of stuff!
I have felt GREAT this week! I have been in such a positive mood, and feel like I have accomplished SO much! :)
2 comments:
Good for you! Keep the momentum going!!
Way to go, Jenn! Impressive...keep it up, girl!
Post a Comment