Monday, January 17, 2011

A Healthier Me - Starting Week 3

This week wasn't quite as successful as last week. It had some good points, and some bad points, but it's a new week now, and all I can do is carry on, and strive to do better this week!

Diet - This is where I fell short this past week. I mostly stuck with my plan of Slimfasts for breakfast and lunch, except for brunch at my parents house yesterday. This past week I was bad in the evenings, and gave in to a few cravings. Gairod and I also went out on a date on Saturday night, so I ate dinner out, and then had popcorn and a pop at the movie. My eating goal for this week, will be to stick to my plan - NO eating in the evenings!!

Exercise - I did great with my exercising this week! I stuck to my goal of walking on my treadmill 5 nights, for 30 minutes. I also did my ab exercises. I can honestly give myself a big pat on the back for exercise this week!

Stats - Alright, here's the part that I'm not very happy to share this week. BUT, it could be worse!

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 221.5lbs
Lost this week: 0lbs
Total lost: 6lbs
BMI: 34.7 (original: 35.6)

So, I didn't lose ANY weight this week, BUT, I didn't gain any either! If you have ever watched The Biggest Loser, you know that week 2 is notoriously a hard week to lose weight. I am hoping to do better with my eating this next week, and hopefully see the scale move down next week! :)

Goal #1 - My first goal, is to be under 200lbs. I have 22.5lbs to lose to reach my first goal.

Goal #2 - My second goal, is to be back at my pre-pregnancy (with Sage) weight, which was 189lbs. I have 32.5lbs to lose to reach my second goal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...