I have decided to revise our schedule, only a couple of days in! When I said that Sage no longer naps in the morning, that wasn't entirely true. Some days she does, some days she doesn't. I lay her down around 10am most mornings, and even on the days she doesn't actually sleep, she still usually stays in her crib for at least half an hour, and by that time she is either sleeping, or she isn't, and I go get her out. So I have done some re-arranging with our schedule, and this morning worked great! This afternoon we have Speech Therapy, so we won't actually be able to try out our afternoon schedule, but we will try it out tomorrow! :)
Homeschool Schedule – Jan 2011
9:00am – Jade – Little House
Triplets – Free Play
9:30am – Jade – Spelling and Cursive
Triplets – Upstairs - Workbooks
10:00am – Jade – Math
Triplets – Downstairs – Letter/Number recognition
Sage - Nap
10:30am – Jade – Math
Triplets – Downstairs – Free Play
11:00am – All – Read Aloud
11:30am – Jade – MFN
Kadance and Cole - Speech
12:00pm - Lunch
1:00pm – Jade – S.S./Science
Triplets – Quiet time – movie Downstairs
Sage - Nap
2:00pm – Jade – Art/Journal
2:30pm -
3:00pm - Snack
3:30pm – Jade – Free Reading
4:00pm -
4:30pm -
5:00pm – Dinner
7:00pm – Jade – Practise piano
Triplets – Bedtime
Sage - Bedtime
4 comments:
Looks good. A smart schedule maker knows when something isn't working and changes sooner rather then later.
I do have one thought though, when is Jade's play time?
Don't worry, Jade has play time too! A lot of her stuff doesn't actually take the full half hour alotted, and when she is done she is free to go play! Also, some of her afternoon stuff, such as Art, Journal, and Free reading are kind of optional, so if she would rather play, she can! :)
I'd rather read :)
Really, Jade would rather read or do something artsy then play! :)
Post a Comment