Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Pantry!

I have always hated our pantry. It is very narrow, and very deep, making it hard to get into, and hard to find stuff way in the back. I have tried several different things, including baskets and Tupperware containers, to try and make our pantry more user-friendly, but nothing has really helped. So, I finally got fed up, and decided we just won't use it anymore! lol! I got Gairod to buy and put together another cupboard, like the two that we already have in the kitchen. I then pulled EVERYTHING out of the pantry, blocked it off with the new cupboard, and put everything into it. It is now our new pantry! I love it! It is SO much easier to get into and find stuff!

This picture is from several months ago, when we got the first two cupboards. You can see how small and narrow our pantry is :(

This is everything pulled out of the pantry! I was a little bit scared that I wouldn't actually fit it all in the new cupboard - but I did! :)
This is our "new" kitchen, with the 3 cupboards across the one wall. I love it! It is SO much more user friendly! :)

1 comment:

Ina's 5 and our Native Homeschool Blog said...

Nice. I love how well the Tupperware organizes it all. I am hosting a Tupperware party next month so that I can afford enough pantry organizers :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...