This afternoon, I was sitting on the floor playing with Sage. We were playing "Pat-a-cake", and playing with some toys. Then I said to her "Stand up please, up up up! Stand up!" (just like they do on Dora) and all of a sudden, she stood up!! In the middle of the floor, not holding onto anything!! I couldn't believe it! This was the first time she has ever stood up without pulling up on something! I yelled for Jade to get my camera, so I could video it - this video is about the 4th time she did it - she kept doing it over and over! I am so proud of my baby girl! At the end of December, Gairod made a prediction that she will be walking by the end of January, when she is 16 months old. As I was playing with her on the floor, literally about 2 minutes before she stood up, I was thinking "there is NO way she is going to be walking by the end of the month!" Haha! Maybe she will be! :)
1 comment:
Very exciting! No matter the number of babies, it is always just as exciting isn't it :)
Post a Comment