I had a GREAT first week!
Diet - I stuck with my plan of Slimfasts and healthy meals. I didn't always get snacks in, so I think I am going to aim for only one snack, in the afternoon. The morning is just too short, and I really don't feel like I need a snack then!
Exercise - My original goal for this week, was 30 minutes on the treadmill, every evening. I did 5 out of 7 evenings, and have decided that I am going to aim for that this week as well. Inevitably, something seems to come up at least once during the week, that makes it hard or impossible to make it on the treadmill. Friday, Jade had a friend sleep over, so the girls were downstairs watching a movie. By the time they went to bed, I was tired, and didn't feel like going down and working out, so I ended up taking the night off. Saturday night didn't happen either, because Gairod had a friend over, and they were downstairs chatting and watching TV. But I figure if I exercise 5 out of 7 nights, that is still good, and also give my body a bit of a break. :) I also did, and will continue to do, some ab exercises on my treadmill nights.
Stats - Alright, here's the part you've been waiting for! ;)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 221.5lbs
Lost this week: 6lbs
Total lost: 6lbs
BMI: 34.7 (original: 35.6)
I am THRILLED that I lost 6lbs this week!! Yay me!! :) I feel good, and it is nice to see my efforts pay off!
Goal #1 - My first goal, is to be under 200lbs. I have 22.5lbs to lose to reach my first goal.
Goal #2 - My second goal, is to be back at my pre-pregnancy (with Sage) weight, which was 189lbs. I have 32.5lbs to lose to reach my second goal.
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS! That is great! I am sure you are very proud of that! Nice job on the exercising! I really need to force myself into making that happen!
Post a Comment