I had a highly successful day today, to start off my new year plans!
We started back homeschooling today, after taking 2 weeks off for Christmas. I had started to slack the last few weeks of school, especially with the triplets, so the break was nice, and I felt refreshed and ready to get back at it!
Jade was at the table ready to start by 9am (the last few weeks we hadn't been starting until 9:30 most days). Everyone was fed, dressed, and ready for the day. :)
We got our morning school done, and I got my school prep done for the week. I also got 2 loads of laundry done, made my meal plan for the week, and baked a loaf of banana bread for the kids to have in the afternoon for snack. After lunch, Sage went down for a nap, the other kids played nicely together downstairs for awhile, and I got the bathroom cleaned. Then the triplets painted pictures at the table, while Jade finished up her Deer lapbook, and I cleaned out the cutlery drawer. I ate healthy all day, and I walked on my treadmill for 30 minutes this evening.
So it was a very productive day! This is what I want everyday to look like! Okay, at least most days! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment