I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Congratulations!!!!!! Beautiful name!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!
Yay, congratulations!!!!! I've been thinking of you, hope everything went well!
Congratulations! Many blessing to your family!
Congratulations on the birth of Sage!
Congrats!! What a lovely name!! Enjoy your little girl!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures and hear the full story. Enjoy your baby girl and don't worry about the house - we housework ladies will come clean it for you (virtually, but better than nothing)
Congrats. Great name!
Congratulations!Julie
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!! Beautiful name!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!
Yay, congratulations!!!!! I've been thinking of you, hope everything went well!
Congratulations! Many blessing to your family!
Congratulations! Many blessing to your family!
Congratulations on the birth of Sage!
Congrats!! What a lovely name!! Enjoy your little girl!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures and hear the full story. Enjoy your baby girl and don't worry about the house - we housework ladies will come clean it for you (virtually, but better than nothing)
Congrats. Great name!
Congratulations!
Julie
Post a Comment