Poor Sage is sick with a cold :( A few days ago, I noticed she was starting to get a little congested. Then Thursday night, it hit her full force! She was SO congested, that she was coughing and gagging on her mucus, and then throwing up. I spent the whole night sitting on the couch with her, because she could not lay down flat, or she couldn't breath! My poor baby! She is SO cranky, and I really don't blame her, I have a sinus infection right now, and it sucks being sick!!
Last night was a bit better, but she is still quite congested. She isn't eating as much as usual, so I am a bit worried that I will start producing less milk, but I am sure once she is better my milk will pick up again.
So hopefully we are past the worst, and she will start to get better. I hate knowing that she is so uncomfortable, and that there isn't much I can do for her :(
No comments:
Post a Comment