Saturday, October 17, 2009

2 great nights and size 1 diapers!

The last two nights have been great!! Sage has eaten at 9/9:30pm, and then gone to bed and not gotten up until 3/3:30am! That is SIX hours between feedings! Then she goes back to bed, and isn't up again until 7/7:30am. So really, she has only been getting up ONCE at night! I am REALLY hoping that she will continue this trend :)

Today we will be using up the last of Sage's newborn diapers, and moving her up to size 1. That makes me sad. The triplets were in preemie diapers, and then newborn diapers for SO long! 2 1/2 weeks just seems like such a short time to be in newborn diapers :(

On Tuesday Sage goes to the doctor for a check-up. I am anxious to see how much she weighs now!! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

Wow, that's great! Haven still likes to get up every 2-2.5 hours at night! My other daughter NEVER slept good, so I'm used to it though, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...