So, today is day 4 of no more naps. The kids seem to be doing okay with it, but they are definitely more cranky and tired by late afternoon! I have pushed lunch time back from 11am, to 12pm, and then at 1pm we have "quiet time", where they have to sit on the couch and watch TV, for at least 1 hour. I have been sitting with them, since they (especially Kadance) are having a bit of a hard time sitting still for so long! A couple of times Hayden has fallen asleep, but not the other two. The good thing about them being more tired, is that they have been going to bed great at night, but they are still getting up at 6:30am!! They all have a cold right now, so I KNOW that is adding extra crankiness, so I am hoping once they are all healthy again they will be a bit happier :)
We have also been very successful with NO TV in the mornings, which I am very proud of :)
I have been TRYING to get back into my house cleaning routine this week, but with no break from the kids all day I am struggling to get stuff done. Evenings seem to be a bit of a fussy time for Sage, so I am not getting much done then either! I finally have the motivation to clean, just NO time!
No comments:
Post a Comment