Sunday, October 11, 2009

Getting Better :)

After a week and a half of ups and downs, good days/nights and bad days/nights, I think I am finally starting to settle in as a mommy of 5!

I am feeling more in control, and like I can handle things. Sage seems to be settling into a more predictable eating pattern, and is letting me get a bit more sleep at night!

The kids all seem to be back to normal, and don't have any issues with Sage. In fact, the boys, for the most part, couldn't really care less about her! They ask to hold her once in a while, but I barely get her into their arms and they announce "done!" and move on to something else! lol! Kadance on the other hand LOVES her little sister! She really likes to hold her, and when I am holding Sage, or she is in her chair, Kadance likes to sit beside her and talk softly to her! It is really quite cute. :)

The 4 little kids (Jade was at school)

Hayden "kind of" holding his little sister! lol!
Kadance holding her little sister
Cole holding his little sister

1 comment:

The Merry Band of Fife said...

I'm glad things are settling down for you - your children are SO beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...