When I started this post, it was exactly 24 hours until we have to be at the hospital for my induction. Now it is only 19 1/2!!
I keep flipping back and forth between being anxious and excited! lol! If I think about it too much, I start to get nervous, thinking of all the things that could potentially NOT go the way I want them to. So I am trying not to think about it too much, and just let what happens happen. As long as baby and I both come out healthy, that is all that REALLY matters.
Luckily, I am pretty busy today with getting all the last minute things done (one of the benefits of having a scheduled induction!), such as grocery shopping, laundry, a bit of cleaning, etc. So I really don't have a lot of time to sit and think!
At this time tomorrow, I will hopefully be in labour, making some good progress! I won't have access to a computer at the hospital, so I will have to wait until I get home to update. But as soon as I get a chance, I will let you all know how it all went!!
I can't believe I am actually going to have my baby VERY SOON!!!!
1 comment:
I can't wait!! I hope everything goes GREAT for you! GOOD LUCK!! :)
Post a Comment