Sage is 3 weeks old today :) She had her 3 week check-up this morning, and she now weighs 9 lbs 7 ozs, and is 21 inches long! The doctor said she is doing great :) I don't want my little girl to grow, I want her to stay little forever! lol!
Four out of the last five nights (with Sunday night being the exception), Sage has gone for a 5 1/2 - 6 hour stretch between feedings. I am LOVING it!! Last night, she ate at 8:30pm, so I figured she would want to eat again in a few hours. I wanted to go to bed, so I tried to feed her again at 10:30pm. She would NOT wake up, so I put her into bed, and expected her to be up in another hour or two. She didn't get up until 2:00am!!
I weighed myself yesterday morning, and I gained 1 lb this past week. It didn't surprise me, I kind of figured I might gain, since I was eating REALLY crappy last week. But like I said in my previous post, this week I am starting to eat healthy, so hopefully I will start to lose again.
No comments:
Post a Comment