I took Sage to the health center yesterday, to check her weight and measure her. At one month old, Sage weighs 10 lbs exactly, and is 21 inches long. She is in the 75th percentile for weight, and the 50th percentile for height.
Sage still sleep for most of the day, and her eating is still pretty inconsistent. During the day, she usually eats every 2 - 3 hours, and once in a while she will go for a 4 hour stretch. At night she is very inconsistent too, eating every 2 - 5 hours.
When Sage is awake, she seems to be quite fussy. She wants to be held, and I am constantly having to change the position I am holding her in, because she isn't happy for very long in one position. I am not sure if she is gassy, or what, but she definitely seems to like being more upright.
Sage does not like her bath. All of my other kids liked their baths after the first few. Not Sage. She will scream through her whole bath, and only stop once I take her out!
Sage also HATES her carseat. She starts screaming as soon as I put her in it, and she will scream the whole way to wherever we are going. It definitely makes it stressful sometimes, especially since we live in a small town, so we frequently have to go to one of the nearby cities, which are 15 minutes, and 30 minutes away.
I love my little girl SO much, but she definitely seems to be fussier and harder to please than the rest of my kids were! I should have known that would happen, an easy baby would have been just too convenient! lol!!
1 comment:
She sure is looking like your other cuties-adorable. Your description of her temperament is 100% like my son Logan. He had Silent Reflux, when we got him on Zantac and had him sleep in his infant carrier, he was much better (though you said she doesn't like the carseat).
He also had a lot of sensory issues- he was overwhelmed by his environment- smells and sounds especially. Once we knew this, life was a bit better. And eventually, music in the car helped. But what really cured his hate of the car was turning the carseat around.
Post a Comment