I bought a Hotsling to use with Sage, but I don't quite like it as much as I had hoped. It just seems too tight or something, and I feel like I am squishing Sage!
So my mom pulled out this wrap for me to try. Of course my sister lost the instructions for it (go figure!), but I started looking on-line and realized that it is the exact same as a Moby wrap, so it was easy to figure out how to use it!
I tried it the other day, and I LOVE IT!! I put Sage in it, and vacuumed the whole house! It was very comfortable to wear, and since it is a wrap, it is easy to make it as tight or as loose as you want it!
I think I will use this lots, since Sage seems to be fussy, and likes to be held. This way I can "hold" her, and get stuff done too! :)
1 comment:
That is way cool! I SOOO wanted to sling/wrap my 2nd baby.. but with that pregnancy being twins I figured that was not goign to work well for me!
Post a Comment