I will tell them to stop doing something, and they just keep doing it. I will tell them to bring something to me (Sage's soother that they stole, or a toy that they are hitting someone with), and they stand there and look at me, or run away. It is the most frustrating when I am in the middle of nursing Sage, and I can't get up and follow through with my threats of "Do you need to go stand in the corner?!" or "Do you need a spank on the bum?!"
I feel like I am yelling at them ALL the time. I don't know what to do to make them listen!
1 comment:
I would totally say age....I remember that stage from taylor and all i felt like it did was yell and disciplin followed by a good dose of guilt from feeling like i had created and demon child that never listened or cared. Good luck...and if its any help they do grow out of it
Post a Comment