My baby girl is 1 week old today!! I can't believe that a week has gone by already. It actually makes me sad, time is already going by too fast.
Nursing is going great, but totally unpredictable! Sometimes Sage will go for long stretches (last night she went for 5 hours!!), and other times she will eat, and then want to eat again half an hour later!! That makes it a little difficult to plan things around her eating times, but I am sure as she gets a bit older things will even out a bit more!
The triplets seem to be adjusting more and more each day. The first few days were hard, they were definitely out of sorts! Cole was SOOO clingy, Hayden was acting out, and Kadance was overly emotional! Even Jade was acting a bit clingy the first few days, always wanting to sit RIGHT beside me! But like I said, they seem to be getting back to normal :)
I am feeling better and better each day, although I DO need to slow down a bit. Yesterday I was feeling good. I took the kids to playgroup, took Sage to her doctor appointment, and got a few things done around the house. Now today I am feeling it. My body is much more sore today.
At the end of my pregnancy, I had gained a total of 44 lbs. At 1 week postpartum, I am down 22.5 lbs. I have lost HALF of my pregnancy weight in 1 week :) Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment