Sunday, October 18, 2009

Time for some changes!

I have decided it's time for some changes around here.

Change #1 - I am going to give up on naps, and try having "quiet time" in the afternoon, where the kids can sit on the couch, and watch TV or a movie. I am so tired of fighting with them, and every new thing I try works for a week or two, and then they are right back to goofing around and not sleeping.

Change #2 - We will no longer have the TV on in the morning. Throughout my pregnancy, the triplets started watching more and more TV. It has now gotten to the point where as soon as they get up in the morning, they are asking for the TV to be turned on, and it stays on until they go to bed at night. That is WAY too much TV. Plus, if they aren't aloud TV all morning, then maybe they will actually sit quietly and watch it for "quiet time" in the afternoon!

Change #3 - I am no longer going to snack continuously on junk food! I am embarrassed to admit that when I am pregnant, I get into REALLY bad eating habits. I really want to lose all my pregnancy weight (my ticker on the side shows how much I have lost, and how much I have left to lose!), as well as an additional 40 lbs. Once we get our basement done, we are going to borrow Gairod's parents treadmill, and I want to start exercising. But for now, I want to at least focus on eating healthy.

I think that is enough changes for now! lol! I am going to start all these things tomorrow, which is Monday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...