Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2 weeks old!! :)

Sage is 2 weeks old today! :)

Yesterday her cord stump fell off. I am glad it is finally off, because it was stressing me out! lol! It kept on bleeding, and looked weird (not infected or anything, just weird!), and we even ended up calling the health nurse about it a few days ago, because we weren't sure if it was healing properly or not. Pathetic, I know, my 5th kid, and I have to call the health nurse about an umbilical stump!!

Anyways, so far, Sage is kind of hard to figure out. Just when I think she is settling into a routine as far as eating/sleeping goes, she decides to change it up! For a couple days, she was eating about every 3 hours during the day, and going right to sleep after. Now for the last couple of days, she has been quite fussy, and wants to be held after. Whenever I put her down, she will be fine for a few minutes, and then she starts to cry, and just wants me to hold her. I would LOVE to just sit and hold her all day, but the reality is that I can't! I have other kids and a house to tend to! She is starting to have more awake periods, and she likes to just stare at me. I talk softly to her, and she sits there looking and listening so intently!! I love her SO much!

As for me, I lost another 5 lbs this week. That is a total of 27.5 lbs in two weeks. Right now I am at that annoying stage, where my maternity pants are too big, but my regular clothes are too small. So I am stuck wearing sweat pants, or yoga pants, and I just look fat! I am giving myself one more week of eating what I want, and then I am going to cut out junk food, and make sure I eat mainly healthy. Since this is my last baby, I am determined to lose all the pregnancy weight, and hopefully another 30 - 40 lbs.

I am starting to get the urge to clean my house again. lol! That is good, because it means things are getting back to normal. I am feeling really good physically, besides being tired, but I am learning to live with that! I am hoping next week to start getting back into my daily chore schedule, and start getting this house back in order!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...