Well, we are on our 3rd day of Kadance in a toddler bed. Things are going alright, but not as good as I would like them to! It is taking her (ALL of them actually) a LONG time to finally fall asleep at nap and bed time. She runs around, plays with the boys (Cole mostly), plays with the blinds, and then FINALLY after 1-2 HOURS, falls asleep.
Then once she is finally asleep, she has been falling out of bed numerous times a night!! I NEVER had that problem with Jade (she used the same bed) so didn't think it would be a problem with Kadance. I am going into the city tomorrow, so I will look for a toddler bed rail for her. I wish she would just lay down and go right to sleep, like they all used to do in their playpens! Ahhh, the first year was SOOO much easier!!
No comments:
Post a Comment