Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Wow, what a busy weekend we had!!

Gairod's cousin is still in town, so Friday night they came over and we played some Wii! Then Saturday morning, Gairod went hunting. When he came home we packed up the kids and headed into Calgary to do some shopping! I desperately needed some new bras, and we needed bedding for our new king size bed! Sometimes I wonder HOW Gairod and I ever got married, cause it seems like we have NOTHING in common!! We could not agree on bedding. Everything I liked, he didn't, and everything he liked, I didn't! So after a long afternoon in the city, we came home, ordered some Chinese food, invited Travis and Amanda over (Gairod's cousin and his wife), and ate dinner. After we ate, we were going to play Wii again, but we turned on the TV, and it was totally messed up! We tried everything to fix it, but couldn't.

So Sunday morning, we got up, got ready, and headed back into Calgary.........to go TV shopping!!! Travis and Amanda came with us. Travis said there is nothing better than shopping for electronics with someone else's money! Ha! After WAY too many hours in the city, we finally got a new TV, AND Gairod gave in and let me get the bedding I wanted!!

We got home, got the TV set up, got the kids all fed and into bed, ordered some pizza (it was a BAD weekend for eating) and played Wii. At around 10:30pm, Travis and Amanda left, and Gairod and I went to bed!

I got absolutely NOTHING accomplished around the house this weekend, but it was nice to spend so much time with Gairod, and get some new stuff! Now we just need to get our bed set up, so we can put on our new bedding!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...