So since I mentioned it jokingly yesterday, I have really started thinking that a 12-passenger van might actually be a good option for us! We have already been talking about how squishy our minivan will be if we have another kid, and have kind of been talking about eventually getting a suburban or something along those lines. But lets face it, newer suburbans are expensive! 12-passenger vans are a lot cheaper, we would have a lot more room for people and stuff, and I am pretty sure depending on what kind you get, you can tow with them (a major bonus in Gairod's books!)
I decided to throw the idea at Gairod last night, thinking he would immediately say NO! But he actually started to think about it!!
It would be hard to get used to driving, and especially parking, at first, but I am sure after a while I would get the hang of it! It would be so much nicer to have more room for the kids, and be able to have a couple people come with us if we wanted (instead of always having to make someone take their own vehicle). And it would be so much easier going on vacations or trips, something that is going to get harder and harder (space wise) the older the kids get.
It's just an idea right now, but I am going to start looking into prices and models, and keep talking to Gairod about it!
1 comment:
Just wanted to say HI!
I actually have the boys in the backseat of my Buick Century! I want a Van so bad...I LOVE the big vans!
Post a Comment