I may have blogged about this before, but I don't remember!
I feel like I spend all my time 'wanting', 'wishing', or 'waiting", instead of living in the moment and 'doing'!
I want to lose weight and feel good about my body, but instead of doing something about it now, I keep telling myself that there isn't much point, since we are trying to get pregnant, so I will try harder after we are done having kids.
I want to be a better wife and mother, cleaning and cooking more. But somehow I always seem to find excuses to not do these things. "If we had a bigger, newer house, everything would have a spot, and it would be easier to keep clean." "If I didn't have toddlers, I would have more time to cook/bake."
In the winter I dream of summer, so I can take the kids for walks and to the park, and we can spend time outside. But once summer comes, I don't do these things.
In the summer I think that once it is winter I will cook and bake more, and organize the house. But when winter comes, these things don't happen.
Am I just a really lazy, unmotivated person? Why can't I just DO all the things I WANT to do in my head. I need to stop thinking about all the things I want to do, and just do them!
2 comments:
I could have written that post myself.
Haley, I am glad to know I am not the only one!
Post a Comment