Thursday, December 18, 2008

1 week until Christmas :)

Yay! Only one week until Christmas!! I am so excited, I can't wait!

I have been on a major cleaning spree lately. I am so in the mood to clean and organize, I have even started a list for spring cleaning - weird, I know! I just really want to get our house under control. I want everything clean and organized. I have an idea for a new toy storage thing, After Christmas I want to get it, sort through the toys, and hopefully get the living room a little more under control! Right now it is pretty much over run by toys, but we really have NO where else to keep them! Oh how I wish we had a bigger house, 930 square feet is just NOT big enough!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hey girl! Come clean my house! We have family coming and the house is a disaster!We have all been sick and I am now spending my time on the computer instead of cleaning!

Sorry to hear about your wrist..Wii, huh??? That is so funny! Hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...