We had quite a busy weekend planned, and then I had to go and get sick! But it all worked out in the end!
Friday night we had a Christmas party to go to. It was at the house of a guy Gairod used to work with. We couldn't get a babysitter, so we had to take the kids with us! It actually ended up working out good, because they have a 12-year-old daughter, and she was more than happy to keep an eye on the triplets, so we could actually sit and visit!
On the way home Friday night, I started to feel a bit nauseous, but felt fine otherwise. I woke up in the middle of the night absolutely freezing with the chills, and still feeling quite nauseous. I had a very rough and sleepless night!
Gairod had to work the next morning (Saturday) and since we were out late the night before, the kids slept in until 8:30am. When they woke up, it was all I could do to get out of bed and get them into their highchairs for breakfast. I felt so sick and cold and weak, I could barely function. I ended up calling Gairod, and he packed up and came home. He looked after the kids, and I went back to bed!
We had plans to go to my grandma and grandpa's house for dinner with all my cousins Saturday afternoon, and then we were planning on having a few people over Saturday night for a small Christmas party.
After sleeping all morning, I felt a little better Saturday afternoon, so we ended up continuing on with our plans!
Then Sunday morning, we had a brunch with my parents and siblings, for my sister's birthday, which is actually on Christmas day!
So it was a very busy weekend! I can't believe that in a few day Christmas will be over :(
No comments:
Post a Comment