I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
My New Camera!
Today we took my new camera back, and got a different one! I really liked the one Gairod got me, (it was a cool purple color!) but from the time you took a picture to the time you could take another picture was like a 4 second delay - WAY to long!! I mostly take pictures of running toddlers, so I need my camera to be quick! lol! So we exchanged it for the same kind, (Canon Power Shot) just different model. (and sadly, not purple). I actually like this one even better! I can do that cool thing where most of the picture is black and white, except for an accent color! I can't wait to try it out on the kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment