Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve and Resolutions!

Well, here we are, December 31st, 2008!

I've never really been a big fan of New Years, it's always seemed kind of dumb to me! Anyways, tonight we are going to order pizza for dinner, rent a couple of movies, and eat some treats! (since it is my last night until I start my diet!) Not very exciting, but it is exactly what I want to do! I am beyond the days of partying until the wee hours of the morning. I don't have many friends anyway, and it's almost impossible to get a babysitter, so I would much rather say home, and go to bed early!

Tomorrow I will be starting on my Resolutions. If you don't know what I am talking about, read my post titled "Time to make some resolutions" (sorry, I don't know how to link!) I am excited to get started!

In 2009, I want to: Lose some weight, get pregnant, keep a cleaner, more organized, clutter-free home, and be a happier/nicer wife! That seems like a lot, but I think I can do it!

Happy New Years!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...