Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!

Well, it's actually here! Christmas Eve!! I honestly can not believe how fast Christmas came this year. It seems like Halloween just ended! I am excited for Christmas to be here, but also a little sad, because almost as soon as it's here, it's over!

Anyways, we have my family - mom and dad, sister, brother and girlfriend, and Gairod's parents, coming over this evening. We are going to do an appetizer dinner, we started this tradition a few years ago. We don't have a real sit down meal, just a bunch of appetizer type things! It's fun and casual. We might play some Wii, and just relax and visit all evening! It's nice having it at our house, because that way we can get the kids all in bed at a decent time, and still enjoy the rest of our evening! Then I will go to midnight mass with my mom and probably sister. When I get home we'll put the presents under the tree and go to bed!

Tomorrow we will get up, do stockings and open presents. Then we will feed the kids, get showered and dressed, get the kids dressed, and head over to Gairod's parents house. We will open presents there, and then head into my parents house. We will probably eat lunch at my parents, open presents, visit for a bit, and then head back to Gairod's parents for Christmas dinner!

Tonight will be a late night, and tomorrow will be a long day, but I am so excited that Christmas is here!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...