Well, I finally moved one toddler bed into the triplets room! I had put it off for a little while, because they had stopped climbing out of their playpens. Now, for the last week or so, Kadance has been climbing out at nap time, and will not stay in, so I decided to just go for it and put her in a toddler bed! Since she knows how to climb out of her playpen, but not back in, she can't play for a bit and then decide to go to bed. I figure at least with a toddler bed, she can get back in, so maybe she will play around for a bit, and then get back into bed and go to sleep!Nap time today will be our first attempt with the toddler bed, I am very anxious to see how it goes!!Here is the triplets' room with all playpens

Here is the triplets' room with a toddler bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment