Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Back!

After taking almost 2 weeks off, I am going to get back to eating healthy and exercising! I weighed myself this morning, and I am happy to say that I only gained half a pound over the last two weeks! So I am right back where I started, at 225lbs. I ate crappy while we were away, but we DID do TONS of exercising with all of the walks and hikes we went on! :)

So I am going to start on the treadmill this morning. I am going to aim for 5 days a week - Monday to Friday, taking the weekends off. As you know, the biggest thing is my eating, so I am going to focus really hard on it! My goal is to be 10lbs lighter by the end of June! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...