Day 4 - Thursday April 21st/11
I have decided that working out mid-morning is working well for me. I am NOT the kind of person who can get up super early and workout - I get up early enough!! Plus my kids are light sleepers in the morning, so pretty much as soon as I get up, at least one or two of them are up too! I am okay with working out in the evening, but we have so much going on for the next couple of months, that half of my evenings are booked up, and I would end up missing SO many workouts. So mid-morning is working well. I am able to get up at my normal time, get the kids breakfast, get Jade started on school, do school with the little kids, and still get my workout done before lunch!! :)
Day 5 - Friday April 22nd/11
The novelty has worn off. It's not necessarily the working out itself that I am not a fan of, it's the TIME that it takes!! I already feel like I do not have nearly enough hours in my days, so adding something in (like exercising), just takes away more time. The whole time that I am working out, I am thinking about everything else that I need to get done that day. But I know that exercise is necessary, and I desperately want to lose weight, so I will stick with it!
1 comment:
Go Jenn Go! I totally hear you about exercise taking up time for something I would rather do/need to do, but I try to remind myself that it's for my health, and that I feel better when it's done. Keep on going, you can do it!
Post a Comment