Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 27 & 28

Day 27 - Saturday May 14th/11

With only 3 days left, I have to say that I am proud of myself. I am proud that I have stuck it out, and I WILL finish my 30 days, even though my results were not what I was hoping for. Honestly, I feel better, even if I am not seeing the weight loss yet. I feel stronger, more flexible, and I feel like I have more endurance. All three of those are important things, and I am feeling happy and encouraged to continue on with my efforts to lose weight.

Day 28 - Sunday May 15th/11

I am kind of looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow morning. I feel like I have put in more effort with my eating this week, and I am REALLY hoping that I will see a small loss!

Now that I am finally starting to get on track with my eating, we are going away on Friday - go figure! We are going to my parents cabin at Waskesiu Lake for the May Long Weekend! I am REALLY looking forward to getting away, but hoping that I don't fall too far off the wagon as far as my eating is concerned.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...