Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 2 & 3

Day 2 - Tuesday April 19th/11

As soon as I got out of bed this morning, I hurt all over!! I guess that means I definitely worked my muscles yesterday, right?! Today I decided to wait until Sage went down for her morning nap, so that I wouldn't have to worry about her whining or getting in the way. That worked well, except that it was a bit later than I would have liked, around 10:45am.

Day 3 - Wednesday April 20th/11

Yesterday was hard. I said I was sore when I woke up, but after my workout I was even MORE sore!! Every muscle in my body hurt, and I was really craving bad food!! I am not going hard core with the dieting right now, I am going to start with just focusing on the exercising. But I DO want to watch what I am eating, and with Easter coming up this weekend, I KNOW that I will be eating some bad things, so I want to try really hard to eat decent this week. But I made it through, and onto Day 3!

This morning I was still sore, but not AS sore as yesterday. Again I worked out while Sage napped, at around 10:30am. Again I was craving crap, but managed to resist!! Go me! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...