Day 29 - Monday May 16th/11
I am happy to say that all of my hard work this week has paid off - I lost 2.5lbs! :) My weight this week is 224.5lbs. Yes, it's only half a pound less than my starting weight, but FINALLY the scale is moving in the right direction! LOL!
Day 30 - Tuesday May 17th/11
I did it!! I actually DID IT!! I completed the 30 Day Shred - and I didn't miss one single day!!
My weight loss (or lack of!) was not at all what I had hoped it would be, but I am proud that I kept pushing through, despite my disappointment.
Successful weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint. I will be taking a week off from exercising (because we are going to my parents cabin), but as soon as we get back I am going to pick it right back up again! I will be alternating cardio and strength training, and I will continue to try and eat healthier, and hopefully I will eventually get down to a weight that I am comfortable with.
I won't be posting daily about my eating and exercising anymore (you're probably sick to death of it!!), but I will post weekly, so that anyone interested can stay informed of my progress.
Completing my 30 days has made me feel stronger and more confident in my abilities. I CAN take control of my body, I CAN take control of my eating, I CAN lose weight, and become a happier person! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment